Sunday, November 18, 2007

One person I totally hate(d)...

This Guy: Nathan Ferguson



Video poster on Youtube and in real life... I'll say it... a total pain in the ass.

I will not go into too much detail however he is in my Art class this year and was in my Planning class last year and is a huge teaser. This year, he even pushed me once and told me to **bleep** off!

And he loves to make death threats around me telling me he'll kill my family and/or me. He does it so often and never follows through with it, it makes it a really cruel joke.

And he's one of those people who think they're cool all the time.

This is one of the big struggles I go through this year. Although... Danger O' Clock was a very good mockumentary. Good work on that.

Update Dec 18 2007: Nate apologized to me about everything in this post and we're finally even. That was like a very good Christmas present to me from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger RYNO the Pyro said...

I hate instigators so much, I'd like to blow a fuse and hit them until they're knocked out! He should go on your haters list. That ass***e! I hope he gets an ass-whooping! (This is Joey Garland by the way, the creator of R&C: Save the Galaxy)

Sat Nov 24, 06:38:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home