Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update on "Jack's Angry Dance"

I can now happily report that 01M:53S is done in the 04M:30S video.

Tomorrow, Garland Chang and I will finish up the interior shots inside the school, which includes the surprise bonus song...

Ryan Schneider (a host of The Full Moon Show) did reply to a exclusive 45 sec preview I sent him and a 30 second preview that's a follow up to the 45 second preview... and he's excited! Awesome! *backslap*

And also... after tons of searching... I finally got the Flight of the Conchords DVD box set!!! 5.1 FTW! (I'm a slacker for online purchasing... What can I say? I like retail...)
Edit #2: Apparently the 5.1 surround is a misinformation on the part of the retailer, but it does look awesome upscaled via my PS3 on my 1050p monitor.

Edit: Oh by the way, if you want to see the original version called "Bret's Angry Dance", Here's a YouTube version of it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home