Sunday, May 11, 2008

Parallels between Sly Cooper and a SNL Digital Short

(This post is rated PG-13)

Allright, enough gloating about how NBC sucks with the interweb and let's finally get on with it.

The video game character Sly Cooper is well known to fans around the world, however, there is something that only older audiences pay attention to: He has no pants on.



Well, as a disturbing realization of this, Andy Samburg did a Digital Short on SNL called "The Best Look in the World". Where it is a shirt, no pants (nor underwear), and socks. JUST like Sly Cooper... except it's a REAL PERSON!


[I am not responsible for this embed, NBC is. There might also be ads so I apologize in advance if there is a advertisement.]

Did Andy play a Sly Cooper game to get the inspiration for this? I hope so...

I remember one of my old pal Mike Lepore's lines saying "Oh look, they have no pants on! But no they put pants on Carmelita..." Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home