Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's sizzle reel time again.

This time, it's Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty to Death and his Friends by Coldplay. (What can I say? They're huge right now.)

I finished editing a teaser (a shorter version of the one that will eventually span the whole game and song) but will only upload it upon demand since all of the footage you already saw in the Brian Allgeier preview video from E3, it's just how it's edited that's different. I had no problem with the Linkin Park InFamous trailer but it's the people that have a bad taste in Coldplay that I worry about. Just FYI: There are no words in the teaser edit of the song.

That is, if I could even get my hands on the game and learn the storyline, then the full version is a green-lit go. If I can't get a PSN account by the time it releases, expect the full version of the sizzle reel to either be vaporware or delayed (if a BD release is planned, there are rumors, let's hope they're true.)

Edit: And yeah, it won't be on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home