Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If you see me near or at The Centre on May 10th

1. I have a ticket, and I don't have any cameras.

or

2. I'm holding a sign saying "Don't even ask, I don't have tickets, I'm filming "I'm not Crying"" and I'll bring my HDV camera and a tripod.

What's so important that day? Cause that's the day Flight of the Conchords come to Vancouver.

And the ways things are going (with post-secondary applications a mess and getting super depressed about the TV series most likely just ending), the outcome is more likely to be #2 and nothing else. No miracles, no sympathy, no nothing.

Even the fan in LA that got on New Zealand network PRIME's documentary about FOTC and they just held a sign saying "Will Dance Robot for Spare Tickets" got REALLY lucky. It was a miracle on her part, but it won't happen to me.

There is no hope too that the magic person would come along and save everything. (this can be said of everything right now)

Even if this post was a Craigslist Want to Buy inquiry, I would think no one would want to give it away.

The glass is half-empty. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home