Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back from China

I'm back from China and I can finally post in my Blog cause all blogs from outside China are blocked in China by The Great Firewall of China.

Anyway, I went to an awesome place in China called JiuZhaiGou Valley and HuangLong

I have lots of HD video from there (18 minues in fact, with the file at 1GB) and it might be up on Stage6 later on.

I also want to dedicate a video to Kellee Santiago and Jenova Chen of thatgamecompany and it'll be up soon on Stage6.

And if you've been staying tuned to my Youtube, you might already know I'm making a Sly Cooper Chinese language VMV, well, capture for the clips might start tomorrow. Look forward to the video coming up soon.

That's all for now, I'll update this post when I have the links to the videos.

Update: Here is the Kellee Santiago and Jenova Chen dedication video on Cloud.

Update #2: and Here is the HD video of JiuZhaiGou and all those places (Warning: Video is 1GB in size!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home