Monday, August 27, 2007

My suggestions = Insult on the Insomniac Games Forums

From this day on, I will never suggest anything on that forum cause everytime I suggest something, I get attacked for saying I'm insulting Insomniac!

For Example: I make a simple suggestion for a VFX software for use in some pre-rendered cinematics without thinking and here's the attack:

"Maybe you should shut up and let them do it as they damn wel lplease. They've done great so far without your help."

And here's a new one from an undisclosed moderator:

"It has come to a level of harrassement and near-spamming. We won't tolerate it anymore.

Face it Jack, you don't know ALL and you're in no position to tell IG how to do their job."

Here's how it all started. my AS curiosity got the best of me after I saw this VFX software on TV, I go to the boards and make a simple suggestion. Then I get attacked for it! <-ventingsteam->I was making a simple suggestion and I get that kind of attack? Are they all fed up with me? They think I'm a know it all little brat? I'm NOT!

I'm taking a one... no, two or more month absence from that board cause no one gives a dang about what I post.
<-/ventingsteam->

But James S., if you monitor my blog (which I doubt but I still have a little hope you do.) I'm not the kind of guy that insults like this. Mike Lepore could even back me up on that (check the comments, he posts in my comments all the time.).

And because of this, Instead of locking up all my game consoles (which I already have.), I'm locking up my Insomniac games cause I don't want a reminder of this to haunt me in my school year. The incident back in April (which was far more serious than this) nearly ruined my previous school year. Meaning I'll have to take an extra year of school.

Lengthy post, but it's well worth it. Cause this is one of those turning points in my life. There goes the video gaming tester position (unless someone can perk me back up on it), now it's Voice Acting as a last hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home