Monday, June 23, 2008

2, count them, 2 busted USB ports...

And not only that, daveslash has restarted my parent's hyperactive fear of my bipolar rage and violence since the incident in April (where the police actually came to my house) just because he thought a simple homosexual joke would be fun to pull on the noob... You gotta learn these 2 words: Moral value. If you have none, real-life or in-game, you're a "rotten section of society" (straight from my father's mouth).

Next time he's on, I'll automatically mute him. Sorry, no apologies accepted. It's too late.

Anyway, the water damage that I had to replace my keyboard or a crappy Cicero mouse must've been what caused 2 USB ports on my laptop to blow. Now I only have 2 left. Thank goodness this Friday I'm getting the Quad core in my room.