Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wrapped up Entourage

I am 100% caught up with Entourage and honestly... Season 3 and 4 are the best.

My overall best episode is the Aquaman premiere episode "A Day in the Valley". It also has one of my alltime favorite Ari Gold quotes: "I didn't even know Northridge survived the 94' quake."

2nd best is obviously "Chinatown" with a decent attempt at translating to Mandarin. Some grammar was off and the delivery was off for the ad. The ad with proper VO would have rocked.

3rd is "No Cannes Do", It's one of those episodes you can leave running in the background or listen as audio only and you still get caught up in a storyline.

Also this line cracks me up: "...Don't think, just pack that *****! Chop Suey!"

My favorite character: Johnny Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home