Sunday, August 31, 2008

Final High School year starting soon...

And in April, I have to choose my university or college. I can choose to go local and go to BCIT, or if we had the money, go to the Art Institutes. If I take the risk to go out of town, I'd obviously go down to the states (I'll take the SAT or similar test here first).

The future of my ACE-IT is also in jeopardy, I have not received a request for an interview but I sure hope it's a delay rather a rejection.

If I don't get ACE-IT, I have a full 8-course year but with most classes except the essentials without homework.

I also hope to meet up with Bang Bang Productions again this year to finally begin making stuff together again. (assuming I don't get into ACE-IT and I have no choice but to go into TVP (Television Production))

My first full day is Sept 3rd. This year if the workload is higher, I might be less active around some things like my spare time art projects (unless I get Art this year) and posting on certain message boards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home