Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My decision has been made...

Turns out the contest for the all-inclusive IG trip was only revealed to the people of the MyResistance community, it was over before I even had a chance to enter... But that's ok, cause I already went there.

The primary focus this week (if I'm doing it) is officially Zoomfest. Even though they had a Earthquake drill today and still used the video by Mario below:



I'll try to work on that for next year's airing.

I also have a second SNL sketch parody (the one about a message from the Staten Island Zoo about Giraffes) about Lombaxes, the official name for the race of bipeds that Ratchet is from the Ratchet and Clank series. Priorities will now vary, I'm still waiting for a sunny day to continue filming the Extreme Activities Competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home