Monday, May 11, 2009

Will Perform FOTC Songs for Spare Tickets...

...was the slogan I hoped would get me into the Centre in Vancouver to catch Flight of the Conchords.



Alas, it did not. I am in a huge bit of depression and can't snap out of it.

I'm listening to Sonia Evans' cover version of the Skeeter Davis song "The End of the World" (the one in the Tom Clancy EndWar ads) continuously right now.

Flight of the Conchords gave me so much confidence in front of camera lenses when filming my Angry Dance series, and now that I've missed my final opportunity to meet them in person, I have lost all self-confidence on camera and off camera.

The glass is neither half-empty or full. It has shattered. :'(

Edit: First image has surfaced of a confirmed Meet and Greet (from whatthefolk.net):



I just want to cry until my tear ducts run dry... WHY!?!?! *tears* (and I'm dead serious when I say this.)

Damn you N. Tuccori!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home