Friday, April 17, 2009

Losing self-confidence

What I said in the Angry/Happy Dance Interlude Part 1 was no joke, I am losing self confidence.

You see, After I made the original Jack's Angry Dance, Vimeo provided a grounds where people appreciated my work, boosting my self-confidence a little.

Flight of the Conchords lipdubs was now my new specialty and my increased self confidence level is highly based on that.

Now, with FOTC possibly ending their TV series and a very high possibility that I'll miss their Vancouver Concert, My confidence has dropped really really low. The only things holding me together are:

*The Greedy Productions prospect

*The Canucks' amazing playoff run

*My Math and Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm

Now every dream I have about FOTC that was supposed to be joyful makes me wake up hyper-depressed as you realize it's never gonna happen. (kind of like the story of the Weezer song "Beverly Hills")

But, if the movie "What the bleep do we know?" is right, you can set your own reality and it minutely changes the rest of the universe in ways you don't think is possible. Find out more about that film here... Whether that can help me remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home