Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So uncertain about the world, so uncertain about everything...

Today I got what I hadn't gotten in a long time: a major meltdown.

No specific details will be given, but it is somewhat related to a support class in TF2 that if read as an abbreviation, will spell the name of this popular Canadian iTunes broadcasting sensation.

If you saw my tweets on the right, you already know. If you tuned in late, guess.

I guess the time for fandom is over, along with every stress reliever that has carried me this far.

Each time I say it, it's never directed at my personal self. Well now, I can finally say it once and for all...

I AM AN EPIC...



(And may I remind all of you to take this post seriously, I've just had the worst day so far of my entire life. Sympathize, please!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home