Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No more direct links to this blog

I admit, the thrill of blogging has been snuffed by Twitter and even Buzz. Therefore all my public profiles will no longer have direct links to this blog, they'll be a couple of layers down. (For example, my Google Profile only has my Blogger Profile page, not the direct link to the blog)

I might post occasional editorials if something happens to get me to write a lot more than 140 characters and that wouldn't fit on Buzz. Vimeo videos from me will also appear here as they get posted.

My Ustream channels are still up and running, scroll down a couple of posts to find the embed players for the streams I do.

This is not the end of my blog, it's just it'll be way less active now.

Anyways, see you all on Buzz and Twitter. (and Steam too, if you game)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home