Saturday, September 01, 2007

My Laptop is being awfully slow...

Ok, so I am editing one EEnE episode and everything goes well until it all started to hog down and start to slow down immensely. The slowness does not go away and is stuck like this even now.

My first guess was the hard drive was dying, with my max transfer rate at 10Mb/sec and even worse at a max of 6 or below MB/sec on files.

My second guess was the memory is bad... But I don't know if it's hogging it down or not.

My third guess is the transition from 220V50Hz to 110V60Hz might've caused some damage.

The fourth might be (in pure speculation) the airport X-rays damaging the equipment.

Anyways, my computer is being super slow and I don't like it. One attempt to get this to a computer shop to be fixed kept the thing untouched and still slow as ever. Or my parents LIED that they went to the repair shop... :O

Even with my mostly extensive knowledge of computers, I have no idea how this thing slumped off but it certainly wasn't me who caused it. It slowed on it's own.

If you wish to help me figure out what's wrong, leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home