Friday, April 18, 2008

I am officially admitting to a secret...

I...

watch The Sopranos (when it was on, I've stopped watching since it ended) and Entourage when I'm angry/mad to calm me down. It satisfies my anger craving.

So far, after a non-climaxing rough patch due to an unspecifiable cause, I am quite calm after watching one episode of Entourage then a best of Entourage montage on YouTube.

I'll watch another episode then play a game to be calm. This is way better than around the same time last year when a crippling incident nearly destroyed my life.

[serious discussion]
I believe these anger spurts could be astrological, considering how certain specific minds could turn bad in the spring (especially the Aprils of the past few years). (Allan Schoenborn is the perfect example, I know what he's going through because I nearly experienced the same thing last April. Extreme guilt and fear overwhelms him as I did the few days after my incident, except his will last a lifetime.)

Galactic alignment and major events seem to be commingling together (with Virgina Tech only a few days after my incident) I suspect that the next April might be even more dire, and don't even start on 2012... For all we know, our fears might be one step closer to truth...
[/serious discussion]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home