Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sour Luck... again.

I tried to go to Leo's Camera supply today but I totally forgot in pure grumpiness that it's a HOLIDAY WEEKEND... there goes $1.75 in transit fare.

That's not all, at 10PM I accidentally stepped and broke the glass on my old scanner!

What's next? A 9.x earthquake in Cascadia? It could be if luck is so sour that it causes one.

Edit: On the same topic of earthquakes, better keep an eye for those earthquake clouds (yes, they do exist)

This is an example from 2 days before the Sichuan earthquake:



You'd need a degree in meteorology in order to really predict one, but a warning of a imminent West Coast quake would be REALLY nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Breault said...

Your scanner, my microwave. What a weekend! =P

Mon May 19, 06:13:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jack Zhang said...

You said it, buddy! I also hope for no earthquake clouds popping up anytime soon.

Mon May 19, 06:22:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home