Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bang Bang Productions, get back to me!

That's right Riun, Cody, John, etc... I need at least some reply from you guys, it's been a summer and no video was produced... If you read one of my earlier posts, you know I have the latest Canon HV30 camera for use in production for true 24p. To be honest, I always had the feeling of ignorance so I hope there's something up for this school year...

In other happenings, I sure hope the ACE-IT thing is sorted out today.

Update: As of now, they say my inclusion must be a group decision. (and yet we wait longer for an answer...) As for ACE-IT, it looks grim, as many people were not at our school due to the fact most people are already going to their first day there... If that is the case with being rejected from ACE-IT, Bang Bang is my last hope for a successful video editing career path...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home