Sunday, September 07, 2008

EP Daily: the demise of the (video game) Electric Playground

Though only a couple of episodes aired in this new format, it's basically now a clone of "The Circuit" on Space. It looks like new episodes of Reviews on the Run are canceled too (from it being dropped on their official website)... Talk about reinforcing the cause of joining Bang Bang productions, they now truly are my last hope now! Being a cameraman for a show that probably is the same as a show like The Circuit (although using XDCAM HD would be nice), it might just not be my kind of thing, It's like being the paparazzi now with the other focuses on things like Electronics, Movies, Sci-Fi and such... I loved it when their primary focus was video games.

Even if I still had to join them for a good entry on my resume, it's probably just to make a living... But hey, at least I still have a job doing camerawork...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home