Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yet another SNL parody in the works...

From a film worthy of Zoomfest:

Clearing the Air by Bill Hader, Fred Armisen, Paul Rudd and Directed by Noah Baumbach.

Our's is "Clearing the Air: Vancouver Style" with Cody Knight, Riun Garner, me, and Catlyn.

This project however is NOT GREEN LIT and will continue to not be unless fate turns and we just happen to green lit it. You could say that all I need is to hire the actors, not join a group... but that's undoubtedly doubtful.

The Insomniac Games style parody of the Staten Island Zoo sketch is still on for completion while our Extreme Activities Competition is still on standby for sunnier weather...

I actually do feel a little sorry for Bang Bang in that they themselves did not like the result of their Zoomfest film. But you're more than welcome to do this if things don't turn out...

It's now super busy with my Video Editing stuff now that my free time has virtually doubled now that I get off from school at 1:50 every day. And I still have not finished my Flight of the Conchords Karaoke I started work on at the beginning of the year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home