Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The end of all my online activities for now.

I am announcing the end of all my online activities from now until a unset date in the future. This means I will not log onto Steam for a very long time, post any new videos for a very long time, or post much on my blog or any forum for a very long time.

I still need to check on everything once in a while just in case any of my accounts have a inactivity expiration date thing, just not on certain things like Steam. But it will all be viewing, not posting.

My Desktop will also turn into a "Server" (Work Unit crunching server) for Folding@home and SETI@home, my PS3 will be the "Server" for Folding@home too.

Hope all of you won't miss me, This is all because of a contract I signed to get a new Tablet PC, the Lenovo X200 with a Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, to help with all of my homework in Art and Math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home