Monday, November 17, 2008

You know you're obsessed with "Team Fortress 2" when...

You make something like this in Garry's Mod:


The Sandvich Dispenser by ~lmracer2 on deviantART

I just had to post it...

And speaking of Team Fortress 2, here's a piece of art of someone I've been playing with made by someone I've been playing with:


Adee- Scout'n by ~Fataldose on deviantART

It's a picture of "adee" made possibly by "ovens". We did have arguments about who I was gonna engage with, but since... Oh, I'm not gonna go down that road on my own blog...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what road arent you going to go down? what's this about engagements? i think if there are special ladies in your life then we would all like to know about them jackman

Sat Nov 22, 11:53:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jack Zhang said...

It could get inappropriate, I keep it safe on my blog, that's all.

Mon Nov 24, 02:07:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand man, it's cool. good luck!

Mon Nov 24, 12:53:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know that you used to be conflicted about the ovens/adee issue, and i dont know if you know what either of them looks like but... this is a picture of ovens. maybe it will sway you a bit.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/nogreenapples/con003.jpg

Mon Nov 24, 01:46:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home