Wednesday, December 03, 2008

An Urgent request!

I have researched on the internet and the Lenovo X200 model Rock Computer suggested yesterday was a NON-TABLET (the 7454, priced at $1345).

I have now stumbled onto the 74499EU, priced only slightly more at around $1450 (though it is $1749.99 MSRP), but with features that should be double it's price. But I have turned up completely empty as to whether it is a true tablet or not, or if the build quality is lower... So if you have this Notebook, please tell me:

Is it a real Tablet or not? and how's the build quality?

And just as a heads-up, this is what it's supposed to look like:



Edit: After searching up support documents for this model and finding that the official Lenovo site lists it as a Tablet, I have to take their word and say it's a Tablet. (unless any major objections come up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home