Friday, May 15, 2009

Just got back from Graham's LIVE "Stop Podcasting Yourself" show

And... I'm featured in it.

WARNING: This podcast will contain tons of profanity and mature subject matter.

But, make sure to check out the 63rd episode of the "Stop Podcasting Yourself" podcast coming soon!

Graham was a really nice guy, and was very polite about my *fill in the blank (will divulge in podcast)*. And yes, I did a "You're the Best... Around! Give us some muscles to look at Graham!" before I left.

Make sure to listen! (if your discretion allows it...)

Edit: It's up! Make sure to listen for my voice in it!

http://stoppodcastingyourself.blogspot.com/2009/05/episode-63-live-with-jason-bryden.html

For a final reminder, Listener discretion is strongly advised before listening, as it is listed as an explicit podcast on iTunes.

I will also warn that the page I just linked to has an obscene hand gesture. View at your own risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home