Wednesday, August 05, 2009

After 9 years, we've lost tier service.

It seems that after 9 years of free tier service that was a mistake that a technician forgot to correct (since our building is individualized service rather than our old building that we moved from 9 years ago that did have free tier service. We did not know that and I think neither did the technician.), after asking for a all digital switch for our HD box, we've now officially lost our tier service.

Goodbye Space Channel, Discovery Channel, and also my younger brother won't be able to watch Treehouse TV.

All I watch on Space is Star Trek, I have alternate sources for that...

All I watch on Discovery is quite a lot, so I've officially quit TV cause of that. (I can watch Twitter Tracker online.)

You could say this is for both sides a major cable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home