Friday, July 31, 2009

Ironically celebrating 11 months of Fail.



Well, my life's not getting any better and it's one bad post after another for the past 11 months. I'm stepping off the public and internet spotlight and won't post as often here, on Vimeo, or anywhere else. You can still find me fragging hard on Steam to Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead under "JackmanofVancouverBC".

But, for the rare people that are actually still interested in my life, I'll set up a Twitter account on Sept. 8th (first day of college) just in case you're still curious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're JackVanCouver? I've seen you on the Insomniac Games Community Forums.

Awesome.

Good luck in College I'm starting in January 2010, due to I'm in desperate need for saving up and need to take a break from school.

Sat Aug 01, 09:42:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jack Zhang said...

Yup, that's me.

But I don't post as often as I should on the IG message boards...

Mon Aug 03, 02:34:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home