Thursday, July 09, 2009

Northwest Outing is ending Early

We just got into a fender bender on Highway 101 heading into Cannon Beach. This unbelievable *&#$%@# slams on the brakes right in the middle of the highway. We had to do the same, but a car behind us (with someone possibly distracted) slams right into our rear bumper. And, the worst part is, the guy in front that slam the brakes first sped off after hearing the collision, fleeing the scene.

I get into this and I think of Billy Mays, who recently DIED around a week after a minor injury on a rough landing on a plane.

Now you'll probably get the idea that I might get some PTSD after this... and you're right, since this is the first time I've ever been in a car during an accident.

Let's pray to god hope that I don't suffer something to end up just like Billy Mays. In fact, just saw a memorial episode (and maybe the last episode) of "Pitchmen" dedicated to him on Discovery US tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home