Saturday, July 11, 2009

New videos coming soon...

...Just as soon has I have hard disk space or a new portable Hard Drive altogether.

Our household has totally run out of disk space on nearly all our hard drives. So most likely we have to get new ones. Nikon D80 photos can take up to 4MB a photo. This would fill up a 500GB drive really fast. It's only been a year and we've filled a 500GB drive already.

My HDV stuff is 13GB an hour. That's a lot worse...

I'll most likely get a Hard Drive before my first semester at the BCIT TV program. Since it's pretty much necessary to do that before you start capturing and editing on workstations over there.

And since I have Vimeo Basic, I can only upload 1 video a week. And there are around 3 videos to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home