Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sorry for the primarily negative news on this blog but...

It might just get worse with this post (And this post is not about me, I'm doing fine right now)

It seems a Florida man who was going to be wed the next day thought there was a break-in when in fact it was his wife to be. He then shot her and she died later in hospital...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/orl-bk-winter-springs-fatal-shooting-100909,0,3718388.story

I'm not the internet "OMG" or that kind of slang person when it comes to a story like this. I honestly think this is probably the only person in the developed world who's much worse off than me even in my worst times.

And once I start having trouble with assignments, who's worser off will equalize or get worse for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home