Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I want a new video card, Garland wants to play TF2

So, I'm thinking about making my move to 3D gaming (True 3D gaming with shutter glasses and 120hz displays) and I know my 9600GT is not gonna have the best effect when I play games like TF2 or L4D. I'm thinking of getting the EVGA GTX260 Core 216 55nm card in the near future to TRULY future-proof my mATX gaming/editing rig. (and get far better PPD in Folding @ Home.)

Garland Chang also found an interest in playing TF2 now that he's seen all the "Meet the Team" videos. He said his system was not capable of playing the game and I'm thinking of selling my 9600GT to him once I get my GTX260 (The 9600GT I'm selling to him is self BIOS Overclocked to SSC speeds, but doesn't work well with L4D because of that). I hope he has a good Power Supply and a PCI-Express x16 bus on his motherboard.

And, does he even have a Steam Account yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home