Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Math test tomorrow, I'll try to not let The List distract me

Since a awkward incident back on June 2nd, I've lost contact with Citytv. This is good (in a non-sarcastic way) since I need to focus on this last test for Principals of Math 12.

But I think the probability of a meet and greet are getting slimmer, almost as slim as winning the Lotto 6/49.

And at the moment, all I see in the above sentence that is important is "Probability", as that's the last section in the Math 12 textbook we've been told to study.

This is great (in a sarcastic way), I've lost connections to Insomniac, Greedy, and Citytv for the time being. Will update if I ever get a reply from The List. (Though I doubt it, and makes a great reason to study for my test)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home