Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Pennsylvania man that gave his life, I'd never follow...

This guy was at the end of his rope when it came to his severe depression. You could say this blog has turned down that same road with all the failures that I've experienced, but I'm at the moment not as severe as him... but I fear it might come to it.

I need some hope, success, and something to move forward... not get stuck and keep in failure until something as dramatic as what the Pennsylvania man did.

One day, personal e-mails nearly went to the same level, but I'd like to thank a person for replying and saving me. Now that's no longer possible and if I went extreme, no one could help.

I have no doubt no one has sympathy for me, though I'd never put down my date of death, I could slip so far out of the limelight that no one would care, even if I died.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kemp Edmonds said...

People will always care even total strangers. Bloggers unite don't get down about blogging success. Some people never find any.

Sun Aug 30, 12:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jack Zhang said...

At the time, I was in the pits not only to my blog, but my personal state as well... hence, the grim post.

Thu Feb 04, 07:18:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home