Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why I'm not as keen on using Second Life or PlayStation Home

Sure, they are the best when it comes to making far away connections that much closer, but it does have one huge drawback: Commitment.

If you start spending real $$$ for your virtual self, you are in the first phases of committing yourself for your virtual self. Spending in big cases nearly thousands of real dollars so you look presentable online.

It's the step above from Facebook. Your profile (not your avatar) is what you worry about on Facebook and enhancements to it are what you worry about with having the most apps in your profile and such.

My advice: Find a local social gathering and go to it... in Real Life. I did with Howloween Bowling 2009 and I've already had a blast over there.

My only public social site I'm able to manage for now is Twitter. So keep watching for my tweets as they do detail some stuff on what happens at my TV program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home