Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The balance of life is true... (contains serious content)

Yesterday, I had a more than great day accomplishing all of my work at school and felt very good... too good for that fact, which is why I just know it would tumble down immediately... and it did.

I've recently been extremely stressed about waiting for a job from somewhere like Greedy Productions and I think it's disrupted my sleep pattern, the sleep time was 5:00AM. This caused me to sleep and I also knew that if I woke up and went to school, I'd need more sleep and have to go to the beds at the Nurse's room without any other choice than to be sent home. So I remained sleeping there.

[This portion is intentionally left blank for a good reason. Contact me just in case you're worried.]

I hear of mental health days off and they sound great, I think I just took one today, except it's terrible.

Thus, the balance of life is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home