Saturday, September 27, 2008

Girls that flirt over Skype...

The last couple of days, I received calls and chats from random flirtacious girls from around the world. The first was from the US (although I did get a questionable requesting my details from someone of unknown gender nearly a week back of this.), the second tried to call me from France... I'm sorry girls, but now if you're not on my contact list, you can't contact me. And don't even think about requesting my contact details. If I flirt, I go out and walk in the public, never on the internet or over the phone.

Edit: And if I do in a multiplayer online game, it's all joking and kidding around *wink to adee*.

Edit #2: I think I found out exactly why this is. I left my Skype on DeviantArt and the girls just came flocking from all over the world... :S

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin Breault said...

« Lovely Spam; Wonderful Spam... »
---Monty Python's Flying Circus, episode 25

I'm honestly suprised it took this long for Skype to start getting spammed.

Sat Sep 27, 05:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home