Thursday, September 25, 2008

**** it, Bang Bang's a ****. (venting steam)

Quote for title modified from quote from Entourage Season 3 Episode 12 (Sorry, Ari).

I am officially ending my fandom/obsession/whatever you like to call it with Bang Bang. I tried my best not to say "Screw it" to them, but it was just waiting and coming.

I have 100% assurance without a doubt that they were looking at me going "weirdo." inside. Such pre-occupation and selfishness was one major reason of rejection.

Also, I plan to be anti-social this year as a result since my passion for socialization came from an interest in video (and them). Now it's been bumped back down to the lowered expectations of last year (I'm in Media Arts again instead of Broadcast Comm now) so anti-social is better than social.

And if anyone from that group sees this post, "Don't pretend like you care, you never care!" -Dallas from Ratchet: Deadlocked

Also, sorry IG... I guess my resume will be smaller than expected when you see it, now that this has happened.

"Here here, life sucks..." -Drama from Entourage Season 5 Episode 3